Brown Addict!

Selasa, Januari 26, 2016

Hi there, Assalamualaikum. what are u doing when you have a free time? usually i go to some place with my friends, taking some photos, watching movie or find some food or dessert in cafe. Sometimes i just stay in my home, like now =))

Taking some photos it's one of my hobby. If my friend have a free time to accompany me, we go to find a beautiful place for taking some photos. In my hometown, Garut, i have one favorite place for taking photos. Pine forest. You need around 1 hour and 30 minute to go to there. The place is beautiful and the weather is cool. You don't need to pay if you wanna go there, it's FREE!!!

it's my latepost actually, around 4 months ago i went to Pine Forest with my bestfriend, Cici Pusfita. It's still dry season so the colour of the forest was brown. But it didn't make the forest look bad. Still gorgeous. Because i'm brown addict *lovestruck*







What i wore for my outfit? I chose casual outfit. It's so me, hehe. I wore brown from a head to toe, but the brown colour didn't same. I wore the different brown colour for my bag and flatshoes. And also i combine the brown colour with black t-shirt and jeans to make the colour more eye catching. It's match with the forest right? :D

Anyway, sometimes i follow ootd contest in instagram, just try my lucky, hehe. If i become the winner Alhamdulillah, if no doesn't matter because i'm not too obsessed become a winner, sometimes i just send my old photo for that contest as long it's match with the theme.

Do you know Dua Hijab in Trans 7? Yaa, everyweek they give one theme for hootd (hijab outfit of the day) contest. One episode they give one theme, the theme is "Travel in Style". As usual because i'm (too) confident, haha i try my lucky. I uploaded one of my old photo in my instagram and i saw so many people whom follow this competition and i felt hopeless. Because what? their photos were gorgeous. From a background and also their style were beautiful.



I forgot that the programme on sunday, suddenly my friend send me message, she said "your outfit shown in trans 7" , i checked on television, but the programme was end huhu. But, i saw it on youtube. Pardon me for this narcissistic, haha XD.

Even i didn't win, i felt lucky because they chose me from more hundred participants with their gorgeous style and be the one from the fifth people who be shown in Dua Hijab programme and also got the comment from the famous designer in Indonesia, Zaskia Sungkar and Jenahara Nasution.




For travel in style usually i just wear the simple and casual outfit like i share now. Simple but very comfortable.


What i wear:
Shawl : @rashawl (On Instagram)
Outer: @Syarra9 (On Instagram)
Flatshoes: Ryuwish Tan AdorableProjects

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe